Flat end Development
The HV135 Hydrovessel drilling system is a complete flat end development system, replacing conventional compressed air drilling system, which allows for consistent face advance improvement.
The proven reliability and fast penetration rate of this system reduces face time required to obtain a full effective blast, reducing water usage and increase production.
- Dimensions: 1.8m long x 0.9m wide x 0.7m high – 750kg.
- Water quality: Mine service water.
- Water requirement: 135 litres per minute @ 4 Bar, 50mm supply.
- 525Volt, 60 Amps
- Installed position: Connecting X-Cut / Material Cubby.
- Operating distance: up to 120m.
- Compact system, fits complete drilling system on one material car.
- Modular system with exceptional positional efficiency.
- No compressed air required.
- No special excavation required.
- No high-pressure steel pipes.
- Single flexible hose only.
- One shift installation.
- Existing electrical and water supply used.
- Haulage and Cross Cut flat end development.
- On the job training.
- Simple maintenance.
- Conventional mining crew.
- Reduced operator fatigue allows for better support installation, accurate drilling and efficient charge-up.
- Planned maintenance allows 100% system availability, guaranteed and sustained.
- One system to power all drilling equipment required such as: rockdrills, watering down, charging up, support etc.
- Cool environment.
- No fogging.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Improved safety.
- 20 holes drilled per rockdrill per hour.
- 50% production improvement to industry norm.
- >30m face advance achieved, single blast.
- Multi-blast possible.
- Water usage reduced to 0.2 tons water used per ton mined.