The HV135 Hydrovessel drilling system is a complete system, replacing conventional compressed air drilling systems. Due to the mobility of the system, it can be used for drilling holes to do infrastructure equipping, remote drilling required for cubbies etc.
- Dimensions: 1.8m long x 0.9m wide x 0.7m high – 750kg.
- Water quality: Mine service water.
- Water requirement: 135 litres per minute @ 4 Bar, 50mm supply.
- 525Volt, 60 Amps.
- Operating distance: up to 120m.
- Compact system, fits complete drilling system on one material car.
- Modular system with exceptional positional efficiency.
- No compressed air required.
- No special excavation required.
- No high-pressure steel pipes.
- One shift installation.
- Single flexible hose only.
- Existing electrical and water supply used.
- On the job training.
- Simple maintenance.
- Conventional mining crew.
- Reduced operator fatigue allows for better support installation and accurate drilling.
- Planned maintenance allows 100% system availability, guaranteed and sustained.
- One system to power support such as: rockdrills, watering down, support installation such as Hydrobolts, split sets etc.
- Cool environment.
- No fogging.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Drilling and waterjetting can be done with this system.
- 20 holes drilled per rockdrill per hour.
- Increase installation speed due to fast penetration rate and system availability.