Secondary Support, Meshing and Lacing
The HV135 Hydrovessel drilling system is a complete support drilling system, replacing conventional compressed air drilling systems.
The proven reliability and fast penetration rate of this system allows the teams to effectively exceed their planned support schedule.
- Dimensions: L 1.8m x W 0.9m x H 0.7m x W 750Kg.
- Water quality: Mine service water.
- Water requirement: 135 litres per minute @ 4 Bar, 50mm supply.
- 525Volt, 60 Amps.
- Operating distance: up to 120m.
- Compact system, fits complete drilling system on one material car.
- Modular system with exceptional positional efficiency.
- No compressed air required.
- No special excavation required.
- No high-pressure steel pipes.
- One shift installation.
- Single flexible hose only.
- Existing electrical and water supply used.
- On the job training.
- Simple maintenance.
- Conventional mining crew.
- Reduced operator fatigue allows for better support installation and accurate drilling.
- Planned maintenance allows 100% system availability, guaranteed and sustained.
- One system to power support such as: rockdrills, watering down, support installation such as Hydrobolts, split sets etc.
- Cool environment.
- No fogging.
- Reduced noise levels.
- 20 holes drilled per rockdrill per hour.
- Increase installation speed due to fast penetration rate and system availability.