The HV80 Hydrovessel drilling system is a complete support drilling system, replacing conventional compressed air drilling systems, which allows for consistently fast drilled blast- and support holes.
- Dimensions: L 1.5m x W 0.8m x H 0.6m x W 450Kg.
- Water quality: Mine service water.
- Water requirement: 80 litres per minute @ 4 Bar, 50mm supply.
- Electricity usage: 525Volt, 43 Amps.
- Installation Position: As required.
- Operating distance: up to 120m.
- Compact system, fits complete instope drilling system on one material car.
- Modular system with exceptional positional efficiency.
- The HV80 will generate pressure and flow to drive one hydropower rock drill.
- No compressed air required.
- No special excavation required.
- No high-pressure steel pipes.
- One shift installation.
- Single flexible hose only.
- Existing electrical and water supply used.
- On the job training.
- Simple maintenance.
- Conventional support crew.
- Reduced operator fatigue allows for better support installation and accurate drilling.
- Planned maintenance allows 100% system availability, guaranteed and sustained.
- Cool environment.
- No fogging.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Holes of up to 52 mm diameter and 9 metres in length are drilled within 30 minutes.