Watering Down Gun
The utility gun is used for watering down and sweeping, with a fixed nozzle lance, or with a variable nozzle that allows the spray cone to be adjusted from narrow to very wide. The utility guns are designed as a robust, fully repairable gun for harsh mining use.
- The gun body may be fitted with a variety of nozzle and lance configurations.
- The trigger includes a safety catch to prevent accidental operation.
- Low trigger force and progressive trigger action for excellent controllability.
- In-line and angled outlet options.
- The lance may be fitted with an optional adjustable side handle.