The HV135 Hydrovessel drilling system is a complete raise development system, replacing conventional compressed air drilling system, which allows for faster access to ore reserves.
The proven reliability and fast penetration rate of this system reduces face time required to obtain a full effective blast, reducing water usage and increase production.
- Dimensions: 1.8m long x 0.9m wide x 0.7m high – 750kg.
- Water quality: Mine service water.
- Water requirement: 135 litres per minute @ 4 Bar, 50mm supply.
- Electricity usage: 525Volt, 60 Amps.
- Installed position: Timber bay / Winch cubby.
- Operating distance: up to 120m.
- Compact system, fits complete drilling system on one material car.
- Modular system with exceptional positional efficiency.
- No compressed air required.
- Penetration rate is not affected by advancing.
- No special excavation required.
- No high-pressure steel pipes.
- Single flexible hose only.
- One shift installation.
- Existing electrical and water supply used.
- Finger raise and wide raise applications.
- On the job training.
- Simple maintenance.
- Conventional mining crew.
- Reduced operator fatigue allows for better support installation, accurate drilling and efficient charge-up.
- Planned maintenance allows 100% system availability, guaranteed and sustained.
- One system to power all equipment required such as: rockdrills, chainsaw, watering down, charging up, support, water jetting etc.
- Cool environment.
- No fogging.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Improved safety.
- 20 holes drilled per rockdrill per hour (Penetration rate is not influenced by the length of the raise).
- 50% production improvement to industry norm.
- Achieve >30m face advance consistently in single shift operation.
- Multi-blast possible.
- Water usage reduced to 0.2 tons water used per ton mined.