The HV212 Hydrovessel drilling system is a complete instope drilling system, replacing conventional compressed air drilling systems, which allows for faster access to ore reserves.
The proven reliability and fast penetration rate of this system reduces face time required to obtain a full effective blast, reducing water usage and increase production.
- Dimensions: 2m long x 1 m wide x 0.8m high – 1200kg.
- Water quality: Mine service water.
- Water requirement: 212 liters per minute @ 4Bar, 50mm supply.
- Electricity requirement: 525Volt, 85 Amps.
- Installed position: Winch cubby.
- Operating distance: up to 120m.
- Compact system, fits complete instope drilling system on one material car.
- Modular system with exceptional positional efficiency.
- No compressed air required.
- No special excavation required.
- No high-pressure steel pipes required.
- No steel pipes in stope.
- Single flexible hose instope only.
- Drilling and waterjetting can be done with this system.
- One shift installation.
- Existing electrical and water supply used.
- On the job training.
- Simple maintenance.
- Conventional mining crew.
- Reduced operator fatigue allows for better support installation, accurate drilling, efficient charge-up.
- Planned maintenance allows 100% system availability, guaranteed and sustained.
- One system to power all instope equipment such as: rockdrills, chainsaw, watering down, charging up, support, water jetting etc.
- Cool environment.
- No fogging.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Improved safety.
- 20 holes drilled per rockdrill per hour.
- 30 meter panel cleaned within two hours using face scraper assisted waterjetting.
- Four-hour entry to exit for face drilling, reducing exposure period in mining environment.
- 30% to 50% increase in production, industry proven.
- Water usage reduced to 0.5 tons water used per ton mined for drilling and waterjetting.